Last week Logistics Management magazine unveiled the results of its 33rd Annual Quest for Quality Awards contest. To determine who wins the vote, Logistics Management readers evaluate companies in all modes and service disciplines, choosing the top performers in categories including motor carriers, railroad and intermodal services, ocean carriers, airlines, freight forwarders, ports, and third-party/contract logistics services.
Once again, many of our core national and regional less-than-truckload (LTL) freight carriers were on the ballot and many also won awards. We’d like to congratulate the following Logistics Plus LTL freight carriers for winning Quest for Quality awards this year:
- FedEx Freight (National and Multiregional LTL categories)
- XPO Logistics (National and Multiregional LTL categories)
- UPS Freight (National LTL category)
- A. Duie Pyle (Northeast/Mid-Atlanta LTL and Expedited categories)
- Pitt Ohio (Northeast/Mid-Atlanta LTL and Expedited categories)
- Ward Transport (Northeast/Mid-Atlanta LTL category)
- New Penn (Northeast/Mid-Atlanta LTL category)
- Southeastern Freight Lines (South/South Central LTL category)
- Dayton Freight (Midwest/North Central LTL category)
- Holland (Midwest/North Central LTL category)
Additionally, there were a number of truckload, expedited, ocean and air freight carriers that Logistics Plus has worked with in the past year that won Quest for Quality awards, including Miller Transporters, Prime, Ruan, Landstar, J.B. Hunt, Transport America, Panther Premium Logistics, and FedEx Custom Critical (truckload and expedited motor carriers); Matson, MSC, NYK Line, Maersk Line, OOCL, AAPL, Hapag-Lloyd, and Hyundai Merchant Marine (ocean carriers); and Cargolux, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Emirates SkyCargo, EVA, and FedEx Express (airfreight carriers).
Shippers looking for competitive rates with the top freight carriers in the industry can click the button below to request a risk-free quote.