Dear Logistics Plus Linguistic Solutions (LPLS) Clients,
Due to the current climate surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Logistics Plus Linguistic Solutions has taken the following measures to ensure both public health and community wellness.
- All LPLS staff are undergoing COVID19 training with the Erie County Health Department. This will allow all staff members to be properly educated on early symptom detection and reporting.
- LPLS has extended usage of VRI (Video Remote Interpreting) and OPI (Over the Phone Interpretation) for all clients. While it is still our preference for in-person services, in the event this is no longer plausible LPLS has multiple options available to avoid any disruption in service.
- LPLS has simplified our translation costs to allow clients to provide up-to-date information to their consumers. Please send me an email directly to update relevant service agreements to reflect these changes.
- LPLS can provide linguistic support in the event your company decides to establish a questionnaire phone number for consumers. Please email me directly to set up the technological guidelines.
- LPLS is currently recording Public Service Announcements, in both audio and video to provide up-to-date information to consumers. Please send me an email directly to update relevant service agreements to reflect these changes.
I also ask, in the event of an emergency you please reach out to me directly. I will be available to you 24/7/365.
Matthew D. Reichert, Esq.
Manager of Operations
Logistics Plus Linguistic Solutions
Office: (814) 464-1700
Fax: (814) 286-6995
Toll-Free: (855) 318-6348