Global Trade says the following about LP’s Seth:
“A key leader at the transportation, warehousing, fulfillment, global logistics, business intelligence, technology, and supply chain solutions company, Seth has more than 40 years of industry experience. That she spearheads business development, implements programs for some of the company’s largest clients, and provides international logistics expertise to the freight forwarding division are enough to put her on this list.
What sends Seth over the top is her charitable work, which includes helping launch a fundraising campaign in March for refugees of Ukraine, where Logistics Plus had 50 employees. As of April, nearly $600,000 had been collected, and she even traveled to Poland to help distribute the aid.
During the height of the pandemic, Seth helped create the LP Medical division that leveraged the company’s overseas resources to source, import, warehouse and deliver more than 2 million pieces of personal protection equipment for hospitals, government organizations, and companies in dire need.”
On behalf of everyone at Logistics Plus, congratulations to all ten honorees:
- Kristy Knichel: CEO and owner Knichel Logistics, Pittsburgh, PA
- Gretchen Seth: Senior Vice President Logistics Plus of Erie, PA
- Robyn McAllister Meyer: Vice President, Parcel Solutions Transportation Insight of Atlanta, GA
- Lily Shen: CEO & President Transfix of New York, NY
- Renee Krug: CEO Transflo of Tampa, FL
- Karin Stevens: Executive Vice President and Chief of Marketing and Product Overhaul of Austin, TX
- Jennifer Coulter-Lissman: Vice President TOC Logistics International of Indianapolis, IN
- Cinzia Atkinson: Business Solutions Manager Railinc of Cary, North Carolina
- Jo Shepherd: Executive Vice President of Supply Chain AkzoNobel of Chicago, Illinois
- Melissa Runge: Logistics Industry Consultant Services Atlanta, GA
Global Trade magazine is the authority for U.S. companies doing business globally. It educates and entertains its readers on ways to utilize the global marketplace to increase market share and corporate profits through creative efficiencies in cargo transportation, banking, joint ventures, and outsourcing. Visit www.globaltrademag.com to learn more.