In case you missed it on Tuesday, the Manufacturer & Business Association (MBA) and Logistics Plus announced an agreement to provide transportation and logistics services to the more than 4,000 MBA members located in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio and western New York. Through this new Logistics Program, MBA members will get exclusive access to preferred customer services and discounted rates for less-than-truckload (LTL), truckload, and international freight transportation; warehousing logistics services; customs brokerage solutions; and import/export trade compliance services.
- You can read the full press release on the MBA website at www.mbausa.org/partners-with-logistics-plus
- You can also listen to the WP$E Radio interview comments from John Krahe, vice president for MBA, and comments from Scott Frederick, vice president, marketing for Logistics Plus
- Existing MBA members can visit www.mbausa.org/logistics for program details and to request more information, a logistics analysis, or a shipment quote
- Non-MBA members can visit www.mbausa.org/membership to learn more about the association and how to become a member
The following advertisement will also appear in the February issue of Business Magazine, a monthly publication of MBA.
Founded in 1905, the Manufacturer & Business Association is a not-for-profit employers’ association whose focus is to help businesses succeed. It partners with more than 4,000 businesses in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio, providing a host of membership benefits including:
- HR Planning and Consulting
- Legal Services/Hotline
- Employee Benefits
- Computer Training
- Logistics Services