What services do we offer?
Logistics Plus offers a variety of global trade compliance seminars, all of which can be tailored specific to your companies needs. Many of our programs also qualify for continuing education unit credits and workforce training grants. Our training programs are designed to be offered on-site at our clients locations, online, or in public settings.
Why is this important?
International trade laws and procedural trends are constantly being updated in today’s fast-paced global shipping industry. It is often challenging for a company to maintain and provide current employee training. Our global trade compliance seminars are customized for each client by taking a look at your company’s respective import and export activities.
Our seminars and training covers the following core topics:
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) – Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) – International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Export Management Compliance Program (EMCP) Development
- NAFTA and other Free Trade Agreement compliance
- Establishing and operating a Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ)
- Product classification under the harmonized system
- Import & export procedures and documentation
- Establishing a duty drawback program
How much does a seminar cost?
Pricing for private on-site training at your company location can either be quoted as a per attendee rate or flat seminar rate. Many of our training program fees are also eligible for economic development workforce training grant reimbursement in several states across the U.S. Contact us today to discuss eligibility and application requirements for your state.
For additional information, please contact:
Adam Mook (Compliance Department Manager)
Ready to get started? Contact Us today for more information.