Logistics Plus (LP) has the global air charter services expertise you need for your most critical cargo shipments.
Airfreight charter and air cargo charter services are designed to fill air freight providers’ traditionally scheduled service gaps. Traditional providers offer flights to fixed origins and destinations at regular intervals, which clients must schedule in advance. An air charter involves getting an exclusive aircraft booked from a specific origin to destination for your cargo needs based upon your time frame.
The dedicated LP Air Charter Group – led by seasoned industry veterans – has relationships with all the top airfreight cargo carriers. Our cargo air charter services are perfectly suited for any critical shipment need, including aerospace, automotive, generators, heavy-lift, helicopters, healthcare, medical, oversized, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, PPE supplies, project cargo, transformers, and more!
Types of aircraft we source:
- Nose-loading freighters
- Rear-loading freighters
- Ramp-loading aircraft
- Aircraft with onboard cranes
Why choose Logistics Plus Air Charter Service?
- Access to our global network of resources ensures the equipment you need is available when and where you need it
- Exclusive use of the optimal aircraft matched to your shipment’s needs
- Provides the most direct, fastest option for your urgent shipments
- From planning to execution, your air charter will be managed by our experienced team of air charter specialists
- Virtually no limitations on shipment size or location
- 24/7/365 customer service and support from our international staff
Please contact the LP Air Charter Group for your next urgent air cargo shipment. You can use the short form below or email us at email@example.com.