Returns Management for Amazon Sellers
Logistics Plus returns management solutions simplify the returns process for Amazon sellers and retailers that want to improve service and the value of returned assets. We manage the end-to-end process, including receipt, RMA, sorting, triage, credit processing, and ultimate disposition of the returned product.
Logistics Plus returns management solutions:
- Return destination – have your clients send their returns directly to our designated center.
- Reporting – upon receipt of the return, you will receive an email notification along with product disposition.
- Sorting and consolidation – returns can be sorted and consolidated based upon agreed-upon instructions.
- Resale items – items can be made available to sell on your platform with Lynx Fulfillment handling order fulfillment.
- Return to the manufacturer – items can be consolidated for a manufacturer return.
- Liquidation – items can be consolidated for a liquidator.
- Disposal – items can be consolidated for disposal.
- Labeling – we can prepare any resalable merchandise by re-boxing or re-labeling products.
- Shipping – we can ship your consolidated items to any location that you decide.
Ready to get started? Contact us today for more information.
* Amazon, Amazon Global Selling, and the Amazon Global Selling logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.