With Logistics Plus, it’s easy to manage all parts of your international supply chain.
Whether you need air or ocean freight forwarding, customs brokerage, inland ground and rail distribution, project cargo, documentation, regulatory requirements, and trade compliance – the Logistics Plus import and export teams have you covered.
Logistics Plus international service options:
- Import/export services
- Airfreight forwarding
- Ocean freight forwarding
- Project cargo
- Global trade compliance
- Customs brokerage with remote location filing (RLF) for all U.S. ports
- Inland ground and rail transportation
- North American cross-border
- Get a free, Quick Quote on your next shipment (no login required)
Logistics Plus international service benefits:
- Full-service licensed customs brokerage staff
- No contracts to sign, no commitments, no hidden fees
- Excellent service and market-competitive rates
- Single point of contact with spot or contract pricing
- Live logistics specialist support when you need it
- Offices located in 25 countries plus worldwide agents
- Access to the Logistics Plus eWorldPlus™ freight forwarding system:
- Request spot quotes on your international shipments
- Track shipment and container moves
- File customs documentation
- Check product inventory
- View shipment dashboards and run reports on your shipping history
- Pay invoices online … and more!
- Become a Customer to get eWorldPlus access today
Ready to get started? View our current Global Map, or Contact Us today for more information.
**Please note: Due to liability issues, we do not ship personal effects or belongings.**