Diversify your equipment options with rail and intermodal freight services.
If you’re looking to decrease your reliance on truckload capacity, rail and intermodal freight might be good options. Logistics Plus can help you stay competitive with this environmentally friendly transportation mode while keeping you on schedule and budget.
Logistics Plus intermodal and rail service options:
- Freight cars or containers
- Drop trailers, intermodal drayage, or live load/unload operations
- Seamless door-to-door transaction
- Access to all Class I railways in the U.S. and Canada
- Oversized, over-dimensional, and heavy-lift project cargo shipments
- Single invoice, bundled accessorial/chassis costs
- Coast-to-coast and border-to-border
- Cross-border between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
Logistics Plus intermodal and rail service benefits:
- No contracts to sign, no commitments, no hidden fees
- Excellent service and market-competitive rates
- Single point of contact with spot or contract pricing
- Live logistics specialist support when you need it
- The industry’s top freight and railroad carriers
- Access to the Logistics Plus eShipPlus™ online TMS:
- View shipment dashboards and reports
- Receive consolidated invoices
- Pay invoices online
- Become a Customer to get eShipPlus access today, or Contact Us if you already have a Logistics Plus account
Ready to get started? View our current North American Map, or Request a Quote today for more information.