We Make Global Selling Easy for Amazon Sellers
Logistics Plus is experienced at helping Amazon sellers with their global logistics needs, which is why we are a part of the Amazon Global Selling Solutions Provider Network. We have been recommended by Michael D. Marani, in his book The Amazon Sales Formula (available in e-book format on Amazon.com). Our name also comes up frequently on social media sites and message boards (like the one hosted by Amazing.com – another great resource for retailers). Whether you are exporting from the U.S. or importing to the U.S., or shipping between two other countries – we have you covered … and more!
Logistics solutions supported by the Logistics Plus® network:
- FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) and Self-Fulfilled (customer-direct) shipping services
- Ex-Works Import (from your supplier to Amazon door)
- Free-On-Board (FOB) imports
- Customs Clearance for shipper routed freight
- Domestic warehouse & trucking services from any U.S. port
- Port-to-Warehouse transportation
- Basic quality inspection of packaging and card condition
- Extensive quality inspection of the product
- Complete warehousing and fulfillment solutions
- Re-packaging services
- FBA labeling services
- UPS prepaid freight labeling
- LP Fulfillment Solutions for pick, pack, and ship services
- Product recovery and return services
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) and full truckload (FTL) solutions with great rates
- Linguistic Solutions division for language translation services
- We cover all of the links in Amazon sellers’ global supply chains!
Download additional importing FAQs, quote checklist, and fulfillment services here:
If you’re ready to give us a try, please complete the form below to start the process. Provide what information you can and we’ll help you with the rest! If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com to reach our dedicated Amazon support team.
* Amazon, Amazon Global Selling, and the Amazon Global Selling logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.