Logistics Plus can integrate into our customers’ day-to-day business.
As part of your team, we can look up and down your supply chain, identify the weakest links and repair them. With our 3½PL and 4PL supply chain solutions, we can identify greater opportunities for savings in both money and time. And we do it all without increasing your staffing. Let us take on your transportation headaches while you focus on what you do best: producing and selling quality products!
You can rely on our team of industry-leading logistics specialists to solve your supply chain challenges and significantly improve performance while positively impacting profitability and customer satisfaction. Our dedicated logistics specialists combine global industry knowledge with the power of practical experience to help you determine the current performance of your supply chain, the optimal number, and the location of production and distribution facilities, reduce your total landed transportation costs. It can even help you with your global sourcing and procurement plans.
Clients that engage in our 3½PL solutions get access to both transactional and strategic services that can be applied to either simple or complex supply chains.
Logistics Plus 3½PL and 4PL customers receive dedicated, on-site support and expertise in managing their supply chains. Our dedicated resources will work with customers to:
- Manage both domestic and international shipping
- Access a broad range of transportation services
- Document and simplify the logistics process for sites
- Oversee customs regulations and compliance
- Provide technology tools for tracking and compliance
- Identify potential savings opportunities
- Implement cost savings projects
- Liaise between allocated carriers and shipping sites
- Resolve disputes raised by sites or carriers
- Audit freight invoices to ensure accurate billing
- Facilitate idea generation with customers’ logistics team
- Test pilot special projects to determine the effectiveness
- And anything else needed to add value to the partnership