Chino Warehouse & Fulfillment Center
Located in Chino, California, the Logistics Plus Chino warehouse is the perfect hub for businesses needing Southern California warehousing and fulfillment services. The facility has over 565 thousand square feet of storage and fulfillment space. Watch this YouTube video showcasing this flagship facility!
Chino Warehouse Facts:
- 565,925 square feet of storage space
- 140 trailer storage spaces
- 107 dock high truck positions and 3 ground level ramps for loading and unloading
- Secured facility with monitored cameras and alarms
- LED warehouse lighting with motion sensors
- Forklifts with heavy-lift capability
- Dedicated warehousing and distribution specialists
- Inventory control and warehouse management system (WMS)
- Complete pick, pack, and ship services with Logistics Plus Fulfillment Solutions
- FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) inventory management, preparation, and labeling
- Omni-channel fulfillment solutions including direct-to-consumer, eBay, Walmart, and more
- Properly licensed to handle the warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment of all alcohol products.
- Logistics services available for all your domestic and international transportation needs
The Logistics Plus Chino warehouse was constructed as a LEED® certified building. LEED® developments are voluntary and are designed to be environmentally responsible, high-performing, sustainable, and healthy places to work.
Tom Kelly (Regional Director of Warehousing)
Mario Lizaola (Director of Business Development)
Eric Enlow (Warehouse Manager)
Logistics Plus Chino Warehouse
8975 Remington Ave
Chino, CA 91710