Erie Warehouses & Distribution Centers
The Logistics Plus Erie, PA warehouses are in the perfect location to provide affordable, fast storage and distribution. Our Erie warehouses are located off a major interstate highway and provide next-day access to 60% of the United States population. Erie is located in a low-cost, low-risk area of northwestern Pennsylvania.
Erie Warehousing Facts:
- Over 210,000 square feet of storage space across two facilities
- Located off Interstate 90 near Buffalo, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh
- Secure facilities with monitored cameras and alarms
- Multiple covered and uncovered loading/unloading docks.
- Forklifts with heavy-lift capability
- Bulk and racked storage options
- Dedicated warehousing and distribution specialists
- Inventory control and warehouse management system (WMS)
- Special expertise for solar and furniture industries, but suitable for many types of products
- Logistics services available for all your import/export and domestic transportation needs
Logistics Plus is proud to have been named to the Transport Topics Top Dry Storage Warehousing Firms list for a third consecutive year. In 2020 alone, Logistics Plus added over 1 million square feet of warehousing space across the country.
Businesses interested in additional information regarding our Erie warehouses can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 866-564-7587. Our sister company, NTL, also has additional warehousing options in Erie, PA.