Charlotte Warehouse & Fulfillment Center
Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the Logistics Plus Charlotte warehouse is the perfect hub for businesses needing warehousing and fulfillment on the east coast of the United States. The facility has over 500 thousand square feet of storage and fulfillment space with access to additional facilities in the region.
Charlotte Warehouse Facts:
- Over 500,000 square feet of storage and fulfillment space
- Affordable warehousing for East Coast distribution
- Easy access to major highways in the region
- 50 trailer storage spaces
- 90+ dock high truck positions and 4 ground level ramps for loading and unloading
- Secured facility with monitored cameras and alarms
- LED warehouse lighting with motion sensors
- Forklifts with heavy-lift capabilities
- Open space, high ceilings, and a state-of-the-art racking system
- Dedicated warehousing and distribution specialists
- Inventory control and warehouse management system (WMS)
- Complete pick, pack, and ship services with Logistics Plus Fulfillment Solutions
- FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) inventory management, preparation, and labeling
- Soon to be licensed to handle the warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment of alcohol products.
- Logistics services are available for all import/export and domestic transportation needs
Logistics Plus is proud to have been named to the Transport Topics Top Dry Storage Warehousing Firms list for a fifth consecutive year. The company now has 6 million square feet of commercial warehousing across North America.
John Krob (Branch Manager)
Logistics Plus Charlotte Warehouse
2601 David Hutchison Road
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730