Lexington Warehouse & Distribution Center
Located in the heart of the Atlantic Southeast United States, the Logistics Plus Lexington warehouse is the perfect hub for businesses throughout the region. The warehouse facility is perfectly situated 16 miles southwest of High Point and 53 miles northeast of Charlotte, with easy highway access to other cities around the region, including Greensboro and Winston-Salem.
Lexington Warehouse Facts:
- 30,000 square feet of storage space
- Secured facility with monitored cameras and alarms
- Three (3) docks for loading and unloading
- 12-trailer shipping platform
- Forklifts with 3K-4K pound heavy-lift capability
- Dedicated warehousing and distribution specialists
- Inventory control and warehouse management system (WMS)
- Heavy-lift and big cargo expertise
- Logistics services are available for all your transportation needs
Logistics Plus is proud to have been named to the Transport Topics Top Dry Storage Warehousing Firms list for a fifth consecutive year. The company now has 6 million square feet of commercial warehousing across North America.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for general warehousing or pricing inquiries.
Logistics Plus, Inc. (Lexington, NC)
664 Old Hargrave Road, Suite B
Lexington, NC 27295