Let’s Rebuild Ukraine Together
Logistics Plus is a 21st Century Logistics Company™ and a leading worldwide provider of transportation, warehousing, fulfillment, global logistics, business intelligence, technology, and supply chain solutions. We are well-positioned to support rebuilding efforts with offices in 50+ countries, including Poland, Germany, and Ukraine. We opened our first office in Ukraine in 2017. Today we have over 70 employees in Ukraine. When others cannot or will not, we are the logistics company that is committed to providing solutions to companies around the world that wish to do business inside Ukraine. Learn more about Logistics Plus.
- Ukraine: A Growing Market for Importers. Read more.
- Logistics Plus at the ‘UKRAINE: From War to Reconstruction’ Panel in Chicago.
- Yuriy Ostapyak Speaks on Ukraine at Discover Global Markets Forum.
- American University Kyiv Receives Donation from Logistics Plus.
- Donated and raised over $1 million worth of total relief for Ukraine.
- Funded, procured, and outfitted two mobile trauma vans for medics in Bakhmut, Ukraine.
- Logistics Plus Sponsors Ukrainian Boys’ Youth Hockey Team for Intensive Training Camp in Erie.
- Raised money for the purchase, transportation, and installation of power generators.
- Acquired Concord-Trans, a Ukrainian-based freight forwarding and logistics company.
- Joined the U.S. – Ukraine Business Council (USUBC).
- Participated in the U.S. – Ukraine Partnership Forum
- Sponsored and participated in the ITTC From War to Reconstruction panel discussion.
- Actively warehouse and transport containers of relief goods to the region.
- Co-hosting (with Lilly Broadcasting) Ukrainian Youth Hockey Camp in Erie, PA this July.
Logistics Plus Solutions
- Transportation & Freight Management (Learn More)
- Freight Forwarding & Global Logistics (Learn More)
- Warehousing, Fulfillment, & Installations (Learn More)
- 3PL, 4PL, Supply Chain, & Technology Solutions (Learn More)